Lori M. Raybon
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Contact her today
for a free consultation
LORI M. RAYBON is a partner at the Henderson and Raybon Law Firm in Milton, Florida. She concentrates her practice in the areas of criminal defense, drug cases, DUI, sex crimes, violent crimes, gun charges and personal injury. She focuses her practice in the First Circuit, which is Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa and Walton Counties.
Attorney Raybon began her career at the office of the State Attorney where she learned how to prosecute criminal cases. After careful consideration, she began defending criminal cases, which became the focus of her law career. Attorney Raybon has successfully defended tens of thousands of criminal cases for citizens in the Panhandle area of Northwest Florida.
Good people deserve the right lawyer, right now. Attorney Raybon has the experience you need to get the results you want and will fight for your rights every step of the way.
Mrs. Raybon has been listed as a top 100 National Trial Lawyer.
- Recognized by the National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Florida 10 Best Attorneys, American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- Escambia/Santa Rosa Bar Association, 2005 to Present
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2005 to Present
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, 2011 to Present
- Criminal Defense
- Capital Felonies
- Drug Charges
- Criminal Traffic Citations
- DUI Defense
- Record Sealing & Expungment
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- Juris Doctor - 2004
- University of South Alabama
- B.A. - 2000
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: President's List
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: Golden Key National Honor Society
- Honors: National Psychology Honor Society
- Major: Psychology
- Florida, 2004
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 2011